360° spin GIFs on eBay
Since 1995, people have been selling on eBay.
With 2 billion items sold on eBay every year, GIFs are a powerful way to help your products stand out from all the other listings. Animated content engages customers and motivates them to buy. See how beautiful this spinning ring is:
With Sirv, you can quickly add beautiful animated GIFs to your eBay descriptions. They will be displayed on all eBay channels including:
- eBay website
- eBay mobile site
- eBay iOS and Android apps
2. Upload the set of photos for your spin (or go to a spin you uploaded earlier):
3. Copy the location of your spin. It ends in .spin. For example:
4. Add ?image to the end of the URL - that tells Sirv to serve it as a GIF. Also add the size for the GIF using either &w=300 or &h=300 (where 300 is the number of pixels for the width or height). For example:
5. Add an img tag, just like usual when you add an image in HTML. It'll look like so:
You could go one step further and add a link to the interactive spin, like so:
<a href="https://demo.sirv.com/ring/ring.spin" target="_blank"><img src="https://demo.sirv.com/ring/ring.spin?image"></a>
6. Go to the Description section of your eBay listing and paste the code into the HTML editor.
In case you need help, send a message to the Sirv customer support team.
Sirv is the best image hosting service for eBay images.
- Host any image - not only animated GIFs, you can host any image (JPEG, PNG etc) to bring your eBay listings to life.
- Works on eBay apps - images will be perfectly displayed on all eBay apps for iOS and Android, as well as the eBay website.
- Use it for your other websites - use your Sirv account to serve images to all your other websites too.
- WebP images - browsers that support WebP will automatically receive WebP images, which are smaller and have better quality.