Sirv is a trading name of Magic Toolbox Limited, a leading software company dedicated to designing product image viewers for ecommerce sites. Magic Toolbox Limited is UK limited company (no. 06041171). The registered address is 9 Cowley Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4 1HP, United Kingdom.
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you create a Sirv account, submit payment information for an account or contact us via our contact and enquiry forms.
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. If you make a purchase from our website, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third party payment processors, who specialize in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
We may use your information to:
- Process a subscription that you have submitted.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us.
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide.
- Notify you of changes to our services.
- Send you communications which you have requested, such as information about discounts and new products that might be of interest to you.
- Display personalized adverts for Sirv via remarketing.
- Process a grant or job application.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations (such as UK tax and accounting records). We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
When you pay for a Sirv subscription in our checkout, your payment will be processed by a third party payment processor, who specializes in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website. This information is anonymized and we are not able to trace your browsing activity to you. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information. You can opt-out of Google Analytics tracking.
If you provide feedback about our service, your comments, name and website address may be included in our marketing communications. We will ask you for permission before publishing any such information.
All information collected on this website is stored on restricted database servers.
Sirv takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Our webservers are located in Germany. Any personally-identifiable information you enter into the website will be transferred out of your country and into Germany. You consent to such transfer through your use of Sirv. You also warrant that you have the right to transfer such information outside your country and into Germany.
We send emails to our customers to keep them informed of their account usage and provide information about the service. You may opt-out of this at any time via the unsubscribe link in each email.
Data Subject Rights
You have rights with how your Personal Data is processed, which are described below. In some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your requests, or we may ask you to provide us with additional information in connection with your request, which may be Personal Data, for example, if we need to verify your identity or the nature of your request. In such situations, however, we will still respond to let you know of our decision.
- Right to be informed – You have the right to know how your data is being processed.
- Right of Access – Your have the right to access and request copies of your data that’s being collected.
- Right of Rectification – You have the right to modify or update your personal data if incorrect data is being used.
- Right to Erasure – You have the right to delete any personal data that has been collected.
- Right to Restriction – You have the right to prevent a company from processing certain types of personal data.
- Right to Data Portability – You have the right to access your personal data and transfer it between controllers.
- Right to Object – You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data for public interest, marketing or research.
- Right to Reject Automated Decisions – You have the right to object to your data being processed by automatic systems.
To make any of the requests described above, contact us at email@example.com.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
If you have any questions about this policy or our site in general, please contact us.