Embed 360 spin images on a Wix website
Interactive 360 product viewer for Wix
Wix is a popular website builder for non-developers. Enjoyed for its easy interface, anyone can build a website in minutes.
To make your Wix site really stand out, try adding 360 product views. They'll show your products at their absolute best, as you can see from these 360 spins on a Wix site.
How to embed spins in a Wix website
Follow these simple instructions to add a 360-degree product views to your Wix website.
1. Open the Wix editor. If you created your website from a template, click the "Advanced editor" to the right. The Wix editor looks like this:
2. In the left menu, click "Add" (1), then click "More" (2), then click "HTML Code" (3):
3. In the grey box, click the "Enter code" button:
4. Go to your Sirv account and choose the spin that you wish to embed. Copy the 2 lines of code, a <div> and <script>:
5. Double-click the grey box in Wix and paste the 2 lines of code, like so:
After inserting your Wix 360 spin, you can drag the grey border to resize it or move its location on the page.
Wix embeds your Wix 360 spin in an iframe, which inhibits the fullscreen option. Therefore, you can consider removing the fullscreen icon, via your Sirv account. Right-click on the spin and choose "Customize". In the menu, find "Fullscreen" and set it to "Disabled", like so:
Save the changes before you leave the page.
Be sure to check how your website looks on mobile devices. Click the mobile icon at the top of the Wix editor to preview the page. You can change the mobile design of your page - changes won't affect the desktop design of your page.
Try Sirv today
Get started now! Create your free Sirv account.
You'll receive 5 GB for 30 days, after which you can choose a special $99/year Wix plan or use a free light usage ad-supported plan.