360 spin for Squarespace
Sirv makes it easy to add 360-degree spins to your Squarespace website.
Follow these instructions to show beautiful spinning products with a stunning full-screen option.
2. Navigate to the spin in your Sirv account:
3. Copy the sirv.js code shown underneath your spin:
4. Paste it into your Squarespace account by going to Settings > Advanced > Code injection > Header:
5. Click the Save button at the top of the Code Injection section. Now you can embed spins on any page of your Squarespace website.
6. Go to your Squarespace page where you want to add a 360 spin and click + or Add Block:
7. Then click the “Code” link:
8. Copy the div code shown underneath your spin:
9. Paste it into the Code block and click Apply:
10. Now you can preview your spin and interact with it:
If you wish to move your spin, drag the code block anywhere else on your page.
Visit the Squarespace documentation page for more information about using the Code Block.
If you want to know more about embedding beautiful 360-degree product spins into your Squarespace web pages, get in touch via the contact form within your Sirv account.