Your Sirv account permits multiple users, to help you collaborate with your team. Each user gets their own username/password and is assigned one of 5 roles, depending on the tasks they need to perform.
Refer to the table of roles and permissions for the full list of permissions per role. Only Primary Owner, Owner and Admin roles have the authority to add/remove users.
Adding and removing users is fast and easy. It all happens on your Users page…
Invite a new user
2. Go to your Users page (Account > Users) and click “Add user”:
3. Enter the persons email address, full name and choose a suitable role for them:
4. The new user will receive an invitation email asking them to join your account:
If the person already uses Sirv, they will gain instant access to your account.
5. The new user will create a password:
Remove a user
1. To remove a user, log in to your Sirv account.
2. Go to your Users page (Account > Users):
3. Click the “Remove” link next to the user you wish to remove:
4. A dialog will appear, asking for confirmation: